Friday 17 February 2012

Taste preferences and what they mean Part 2

Sometimes you want to eat pickled cucumbers, sometimes chocolate and sometimes – sardines in tomato sauce. Why would you? Taste preferences are always at a real physiological basis: meaning the body is missing something, and it tells us about it. This process of natural self-regulation controls our good mood, health and welfar

8. I want garlic, onion, mustard, hot red peppers
You are about to develop colds. You overcome the germs and viruses, and your immune system requires a volatile production (natural disinfectants).
What should I do?
Chew a clove of garlic, and it will destroy the germs in the mouth. Also, add fresh onions, garlic and other hot spices wherever possible.

9. I want sour milk: buttermilk, yogurt, buttermilk
You get any problems with the intestines, and useful microbes living there call to his aid lactic acid bacteria.
What should I do?
Buy yogurt, sour cream and yogurt with bio products, for restoring normal intestinal microflora.

10. I want coffee
Do you have low blood pressure and a very active mental activity. Do you need an additional source of energy.
What should I do?
Drink as much coffee as you like. About overdose body tells rapid heartbeat, and tomorrow you drink coffee less. Try to sleep eight hours or more to keep blood vessels toned, and blood pressure to normal.

11. I want chocolate
You crave love and have reciprocal feelings. You do not have enough physical affection, warmth, a sense of joy of life. Chocolate contains stimulating substances that can cause positive emotions.
What should I do?
Do not deny yourself the pleasure, bearing in mind that chocolate is high in calories.

12. I want to seeds
The desire to chew sunflower seeds indicates deficiency of vitamin E, expressed in dry skin.
What should I do?
Prepare salads for unrefined vegetable oil, where the concentration of vitamin E is much higher.

13. I want ice cream
Attack of the love of ice cream speaks about trying to get back to my childhood.
What should I do?
The clock does not pay, so you have to solve problems in the present. Lean on whole grain bread – it saves you from fluctuations in blood glucose levels and calm the nerves.

14. I want a sandwich with butter, cream cakes, oily pastry
If you do not stick to a vegetarian lifestyle (in this case, your body is clearly pining for saturated fats), such a desire to say about the lack of vitamin D, needed for immunity.
What should I do?
Buy natural butter for sandwiches. Drink tea or coffee with a creamy quality biscuits (2-3 units per day). Fat cakes you can afford a couple of times a month. But do not fool the body and pay attention to pastries and cakes containing butter, and not substitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment